The United Kingdom (UK) is one of the oldest destination for those willing to study abroad. Three of the british universities are always ranked among the top ten universities in the world. More than 400,000 international higher education students yearly start to study in the UK. Students in the UK have opportunity to benefit from the high quality education and use the relatively high quality of life in the country. Not surprisingly to hear that the language of the all programs is English!
Before applying to any university in UK, it is practical to get familiarized with study programs and the rank of the universities (see the links below).
- List of universities in UK (coming soon)
In the following links, you can find more information about different study programs in UK and typical application procedure.
You can also find more details about the study programs in various european countries such as admission requirements, the cost of student life, tuition fees and how to apply for a PhD programs.
- Study in Germany
- Study in Denmark
- Study in Sweden
- Study in Switzerland
- Study in Netherlands
- Study in Austria
The salary tariffs of PhD students, Postdoc researcher and Professors in various countries are described in detail in the following links:
- See also: Salary of PhD student and Postdoc in Denmark
- See also: Salary of PhD student and Postdoc in Switzerland
- See also: Salary of PhD student and Postdoc in Sweden
- See also: Salary of PhD student and Postdoc in Germany
- See also: The comparison of the postdoc salary in different countries.
- See also: The comparison of PhD salary in different countries.
- See also: Salary of Marie-curie postdoctoral fellowship
CV writing: You do not know how to write your CV. Here, we gather all the necessary information to help you make your CV outstanding! Click here for details.
Cover letter writing: Applying for an academic job without a good covering letter (also known as application letter) is impossible. Our experienced team collected the main “to do” and “not to do” in order to have a successful application. Click here!