In Germany there are some excellent Scholarships for doctoral candidates. In the table below we try to listed some of the best scholarships with high amount of grant to study in a PhD programs in Germany.
Here you can find more excellence Scholarships worldwide.
Here you can also find some study programs in Germany and some european countries:
- Study in Germany
- Study in Denmark
- Study in Sweden
- Study in Switzerland
- Study in Netherlands
- Study in Austria
- Study in United Kingdom (UK)
In the following posts, you can find all available scholarship for those who wish to study in Europe.
- Top scholarships to study in UK
- Top Scholarships of Renault Foundation
- Top Germany’s scholarships for scientists, students and researcher from South Asia (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka)
- Top Scholarships for students from “Developing Countries” to study in Europe
- Top Scholarships for Undergraduate to study in Netherlands
- Top Scholarships for Bachelor programs to study in Netherlands
- Top Scholarships for Master programs to study in Netherlands
- Top Scholarships for PhD programs to study in Netherlands
The salary tariffs of PhD students, Postdoc researcher and Professors in various countries are described in detail in the following links:
- See also: Salary of PhD student and Postdoc in Denmark
- See also: Salary of PhD student and Postdoc in Switzerland
- See also: Salary of PhD student and Postdoc in Sweden
- See also: Salary of PhD student and Postdoc in Germany
- See also: The comparison of the postdoc salary in different countries.
- See also: The comparison of PhD salary in different countries.
- See also: Salary of Marie-curie postdoctoral fellowship
- See also: How to apply in Germany in 50 seconds
CV writing: You do not know how to write your CV. Here, we gather all the necessary information to help you make your CV outstanding! Click here for details.
Cover letter writing: Applying for an academic job without a good covering letter (also known as application letter) is impossible. Our experienced team collected the main “to do” and “not to do” in order to have a successful application. Click here!