International students (non EU/EEA/Swiss citizens) should pay the tuition fees. For some study programmes such as design and art, the tuition fees are very high.
- Top scholarships to study in UK
- Top Germany’s scholarships for scientists, students and researcher from South Asia (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka)
- Top Scholarships for students from “Developing Countries” to study in Europe
- Top Scholarships for international students to study in Sweden
- scholarships in Germany for asian students.
- Top Scholarships for international students in Europe
- Scholarship Finder
- Top Scholarships for Undergraduate to study in Netherlands
- Top Scholarships for Bachelor programs to study in Netherlands
- Top Scholarships for Master programs to study in Netherlands
- Top Scholarships for PhD programs to study in Netherlands
The good news is the Swedish government and many private funding organizations in Sweden offer various scholarships. In this post, we list some of the best scholarships that you can apply for if you want to pursue your study in Sweden with a sponsor!
- What are the admission requirements, deadline and the application fees of study programmes in Sweden?
- How much does it cost to live in Sweden as a student?
All scholarships of swedish institutes and universities are listed in the following table.
- Some selected Bachelor programs in Sweden
- Some selected Master programs in Sweden
- The list of universities in Sweden
- How much does it cost to study in Sweden? How much is the tuition fee?
- The comparison of the postdoc salary in different countries.
- The comparison of PhD salary in different countries.
- Salary of Marie-curie postdoctoral fellowship
You can also find more details about the study programs in various european countries such as admission requirements, the cost of student life, tuition fees and how to apply for a PhD programs.
The salary tariffs of PhD students, Postdoc researcher and Professors in various countries are described in detail in the following links: